- Improve your esthetic appearance by replacing one or more teeth.
- Look, feel and work like your own natural teeth.
- Improve quality of life.
- Allow you to eat comfortably your favorite foods without pain or irritation.
- Improve chewing, digestion ability and taste of food.
- Allow you to regain confidence and self esteem, improving your overall psychological health.
- Maintain your facial anatomy.
- Provide support to a partial or complete denture.
- Not decay and will not require root canal therapy.
- Stop the progressive bone loss or shrinkage of your jaw bone, stimulate bone growth and thus prevent future bone loss.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Esthetic presentation is very important in our society, relating to social, professional and personal success. In many cases, the use of crowns, bridges, and partial dentures does not present an acceptable solution.
Almost anyone that has lost a tooth, several teeth, or even all of their teeth is a candidate for dental implants.
Clinically proven with high success rates, they improve the quality of your health and your life. You can swim, run, ski, play with children, give business presentations and eat what you like without worrying about your teeth slipping or even falling out.
Dental implants are fixed in place and can last a lifetime. Dental implants are clearly one of the finest and most predictable treatment options modern dentistry offers.
WHY ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS BETTER THAN OTHER OPTIONS?
Dental implants are the result of the very latest advancements in dental technology, improving the esthetic beauty and functionality of your mouth better than other alternatives.
Unlike dentures, they don't have to be removed each night or glued into place every morning. They fit so naturally and are so comfortable that you will soon forget you ever lost your original teeth.
Quite simply, dental implants offer the chance to talk, eat and smile with confidence once more.