"Dentistry is my life mission. It is the way I have chosen to share the talents with which I have been blessed and be of benefit to my fellow human beings.”
“Through my practice, I will always provide the best personal and professional level to improve the health and well-being of my patients, restoring usability, balance, harmony and the natural beauty of their mouths.”
“I will always act with honesty and responsibility for my patients needs, using every available state of the art technique and procedure that leads to the best possible treatment.”
“I will price my services equitably and provide outstanding and durable value for your money.”
"I will strive for results that enhance appearance, but above all, will function as well or better than the original teeth."
"When one has talent and creativity and one works with passion, with enthusiasm, with gleefulness, and one loves the task at hand … the results will be extraordinary."
• Specialist in Oral Implantology. Universidad de Chile, highest ranked student of his generation (Valedictorian).
• Advanced Training in Oral Rehabilitation with Dental Implants. Universidad de Chile.
• 1994 DDS, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Universidad de Costa Rica.
• 1994 Awarded special prize for scientific innovation, relevance and creativity for Thesis Paper entitled: "Behavior of blood pressure in dental patients during treatment" (Costa Rican Board of Dentistry and Universidad de Costa Rica).
• Highest ranked student of his generation (Valedictorian).
• Exclusive private practice in Oral Implantology.
• 2000-2005 Dentistry professor at Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología, ULACIT. Costa Rica.
• Re-Certified member in Continuing Academic Education of the Costa Rican Board of Dentistry (CCDCR).
• More than 18 years of expert practice in Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Surgery and Oral Rehabilitation.
• More than 40 national and international certified seminars, meetings and conferences in Dental Esthetics, Oral Rehabilitation and Dental Implants.
• Member AAID, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, U.S.A.
• Member AIIP, the International Academy of Implantology & Periodontics.
• Member Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica.
• Member FDI, International Dental Federation.
• Member FOLA, Latin American Dental Federation.
Fluent in english and spanish.
On a personal note
• I am also a marathon runner. Ran the Chicago Marathon (2004-2006), Berlin Marathon (2007 - Germany), Miami Half Marathon (2009 – U.S.A.). In Latin America ran the Santiago Half Marathon (2009 – Chile) and Medellín Half Marathon (2008 - Colombia).